This is Your FREE 36PIX Graphic Shortcuts Starter Pack.
The PIX on this page gives you 36 FREE images to play with. Actually there are 51 images. Hope that's okay. They are just a small part of the hundreds of PIX that come in the Full Yearly Membership.
→ Be sure to bookmark this page so you can return often. Or save this link. http://greetingpix.com/free-samples
How To Send PIX From Your Desktop:
1. Choose the PIX image you want to send.
2. Highlight the image, or right click it and "copy" the image.
3. Then paste it, or insert, into your email.
4. You can resize a PIX after you paste it into your email. Click on the image, grab the corners and move in or out.
How To Send PIX From Your Phone or Tablet:
1. Press your finger on the image you want until the bubble appears.
2. Choose "Save Image." (Don't choose "Copy.") The PIX image is now saved in your Photo Stream or Camera Roll.
3. Open the "Share" icon and select the "Message" icon.
4. Touch the little camera icon. When it opens, select a PIX from your Photo Stream or Camera Roll and add it to your text message.
Note: When the recipient taps the image, it will fill their screen.