Q. Does GreetingPIX work on all mobile devices?
A. Yes, GreetingPIX is designed to work on smart phones and tablets as well as on computers.
Q. How long is the average GreetingPIX video card?
A. Each card takes about a minute to play.
Q. What happens if the card plays too fast and I can’t keep up with the words?
A. You can stop the video at any time by pressing the play button to pause the screen so you can read the full page.
Q. What if I’m looking for a category of card you don’t have?
A. We are anxious to hear from you to know what category of cards we should do next, so please fill out the “Contact Us” form and tell us the category we should develop next.
Q. Will my account information be disclosed to third parties?
A. No, we will never share or sell your account information to anyone else.
Q. Is there any way to bookmark my favorite cards?
A. You can send the cards you like to yourself and then create an email folder that contains the emails of your favorite cards. When you want to send one of your favorites, open the email you sent to yourself for that card. Then create the email to your friend, and copy and paste the card into the new email to send it.
Q. Do I have to have an account to send an e-card from GreetingPIX?
A. You have the opportunity to send one free card to unlimited friends through our Free Card Offer. After that, you need to buy a subscription to be able to send unlimited cards to unlimited friends.
Q. What are the benefits of having a GreetingPIX e-card subscription?
A. There are several benefits to subscribing to GreetingPIX:
- You can send a card directly to someone from your email to make it more personal. When they receive it, they see your name instead of a card company’s name.
- We do not store your personal information or the personal information in your address book.
- We do not share or sell your name and email address to anyone.
- New cards are added every week to keep the site fresh and interesting.
- We focus on communication and blog about stories and techniques that can improve your relationships and have cards for you to send that encourage you to share your feelings.
Q. How do I purchase a GreetingPIX subscription?
A. Here are the steps to purchasing your one-year subscription to GreetingPIX:
- Click on the “Join Now” button in the very top menu bar on any page.
- A new subscription page appears. Click on the Buy Now button on the top right side of the page.
- A subscription form appears that asks for your name, billing address and payment information. Please fill it out completely, then click on the Pay with Credit Card button. You will receive an email confirmation that your subscription has been activated.
- It’s a good idea to write down the date of your subscription for your records, so you’ll know when your subscription year ends. You will get an automatic 14-day renewal notice in your email before your subscription expires.
Q. Can I buy a subscription if I live outside of the United States?
A. Yes, you can through your credit card (unless it is not valid in your country) or PayPal.
Q. I just bought a subscription. What do I do next?
A. Thanks for becoming a member!
- Go to the any page and browse through the categories you see in the menu bar underneath the GreetingPix banner. Once you select your category, click on the word, and all the cards for that category appear. You can play each card as many times as you want. Once you select the card, click on the blue Send button underneath the card.
- This will take you to another page called the Link Letter ( visible only to paid members). There you will see the directions button telling you how to copy and paste the Link Letter into your own email to send to your friend or relative. Once you have pasted the Link Letter, you can change the message to fit your personality.
- You can personalize the link (shown in blue or purple) by adding the person’s name to the front or to the end. Once you are happy with your message, you are ready to make someone’s day by pressing the send button.
Q. What credit cards do you accept?
A. We accept payment using these credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and AMEX. You can also use PayPal.
Q. Why won’t my credit card go through?
A. There can be several reasons that your credit card isn’t working:
- Check the form to be sure there are no typos. Your personal data must match what your bank has on file.
- Check to see the balance in your credit card account. You must have enough money to pay the subscription.
- Check to see if you entered your card number and expiration date to match the format on the subscription page.
Q. Is my credit card information safe?
A. We do not store your credit card information on our GreetingPIX site. Once you fill out the credit card form, our information is handled by STRIPE’s first level compliant level gateways, which handles all transactions and processing.
As long as you are the person subscribing to our service with your credit card from your computer or device, all should be well. We have several safeguards in place to prevent our system from being used for malicious purposes. Once more, we do not save or store your credit card information or your password in our site.
Q. Why am I having trouble resetting my password?
A. Please make sure the link in your browser matches the link sent in the email.
If you have gone to the “My Account” menu and tried to reset the password multiple times, only the latest one will work, so keep track of the password you choose each time you try to reset.
Q. How do I know when my subscription is up for renewal?
A. Two weeks before your renewal date, you will receive a notice from GreetingPIX.com letting you know that it’s time to renew.
Q. How do I find out when my subscription expires?
A. You can check back through your credit card receipt or “Welcome” email from GreetingPIX to find out your subscription date. Otherwise, you can be assured that you will receive a renewal notice from GreetingPIX 14 days before your subscription expires to alert you that it’s time to renew for another year.
Q. What if I’m not satisfied with my subscription?
A. If for any reason, within the first thirty (30) days, you aren’t happy with your GreetingPIX subscription, we’ll give you a full refund of your money. Just fill out the Contact Us form, tell us why you aren’t satisfied, and request a refund.
We ask you to tell us why because we are genuinely interested in providing the best product possible, and we can only improve if we know what is not working for our customers. We will miss you!
If you have had your subscription beyond thirty days, please fill out the Contact Us form and tell us why our product isn’t working for you. We will reply and try our best to improve your satisfaction with GreetingPIX.
Q. I can’t log in. What do I do?
Contact us using the “Contact Us” form and we will help solve the problem.
Sending a GreetingPIX Video Greeting Card
Q. I pasted the Link Letter into my email, but I’m not sure how to change parts of it so I can write my own message.
A. Just highlight the parts of the Link Letter you wish to remove and then delete them without deleting the “Click here” link to the card. If you highlight the link and delete it, you will have to go back to the card you picked and select it again by pressing the Send button. This takes you back to the original Link Letter. Then you can just highlight the link and paste it into your email again.
If you want to personalize the link, you can add a name to the beginning or the end. You can even change parts of the title if you are careful not to delete the complete link. Your title may be much better than ours. You’re welcome to let us know on the Contact Us page if you think your title is better. We welcome your suggestions.
Q. How can I remember what cards I’ve sent out?
A. Just use your personal email system to help you remember the cards you’ve sent to certain people. Go to your Sent Mail and enter the person’s name, and then scroll through your emails to note what card(s) you’ve sent. If you wish, you can keep a written log on your computer or on paper to help you remember.
Q. Once I send a GreetingPIX card to a friend, can I send the same card to someone else?
A. Sure, you can send unlimited cards to unlimited friends once you are a member.
Receiving a GreetingPIX Video Greeting Card
Q. How does my friend view the e-card I sent?
A. Your friend just needs to click on the link for the card that is in the email you sent. If you learn it doesn’t play, first try sending it again since something may have happened in the copy and paste process. If that seems fine, please let us know about the problem on our “Contact Us” page, and we will send a new link to your email that you can then send to your friend.
Q. What do I do if my video card wasn’t received?
A. There are several things to check to solve this:
- Often the problem turns out to be that the link was somehow broken when the Link Letter containing the link was pasted into the email you sent. Please review your email through your Sent Mail to be sure the link remains connected.
- Check the email address of the recipient to be sure it was typed correctly and is a current email address.
- Ask your recipient to check their Spam folder in case it was sent there.